Episode 8: Bloom of Sorrow
From Tears of Themis Wiki
Episode 8: Bloom of Sorrow
The NXX Investigation Team boards the Pluto to pursue crucial evidence in the case against Heirson.
- Broken PhoneA phone left under the TV cabinet.
- Group Photo of ThreeA picture found at the crime scene.
- Painting Frame with a DentA painting frame at the crime scene, with a dent on it.
- Photograph of a Strange HandprintA photograph of the stains on the sofa armrest at the crime scene.
- Photograph of Pill Organizer IA photograph of the pill organizer on the bedside table at the crime scene.
- Photograph of Where the Body Was FoundA photograph of the spot where Zallie's body was.
- Used Wine GlassTwo wine glasses on the dining table at the crime scene.
- Movie Played at BarA movie playing on loop on the public TV at the bar on the cruise ship recently.
- Account Book and Test TubesAn account book and some raw reagents hidden inside the small safe on the floor at the crime scene.
- Photograph of Pill Organizer IIThe color of the capsules inside the pill organizer changed from last time.
- ReceiptA remittance receipt found under the sofa at the crime scene.
- Unexpected MessageA recording of a dispute between Lowe Lear and Zallie.
- Lowe Lear's Phamarcy BillA list of drugs Lowe Lear bought at the clinic on the cruise ship.
- Lowe Lear's TestimonyA testimony from Lowe Lear who stated how he met Tyson Turner and the details of Tyson Turner's illegal drug development.
- Recording of Tyson Turner Threatening Lowe LearAn audio recorded by Lowe Lear who did it just in case. He recorded the whole process of how Tyson Turner threatened him.
- Huey's Medical Examination ReportHugh Moss' medical report that includes the reasons for abnormal physical signs. He was a human trial sample from Opaline River Laboratory.
- Pluto's Basic ConditionsOwned by a member of the Svart nobility, the Pluto is a luxury cruise ship with nearly twenty decks, featuring a top-notch auction house.
- Special Auction HouseThe owner of the Pluto released the news that every guest can get the chance to buy what they've been dreaming of at the auction.
- Special Cabin ClassificationThe nobles from different countries, business and political leaders, and the sellers will receive a gold-trimmed invitation. Only guests with this invitation are allowed to participate in the auction.
- Why and How Lowe Lear Boarded the Pluto.Lowe Lear signed up for the auction as a seller who would sell his research work in Opaline River Laboratory. That's how he got the invitation.
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's Death IAccording to preliminary tests, Zallie probably died suddenly for some reason after he got drunk. And the lump on his head was caused by falling onto the ground.
- Presumed Time of Zallie's DeathZallie probably died around 7:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Zallie's Situation at 6:00 PMRio met Zallie at 6:00 PM and stayed in the room for about half an hour. Rio was still fine at that time.
- Zallie's Situation at 7:30 PMAt 7:00 PM, Zallie said he felt nauseous and had a headache. When the stewardess brought him the seasickness medicine, he was already showing obvious signs of discomfort, yet he kept drinking.
- Cause of the LumpThe lump at the back of Zallie's head was caused by someone who bumped Zallie's head towards the painting frame.
- Color of the CapsulesEach compartment of the pill organizer contains three capsules, two of which are colored white on top and blue on the bottom, while the bottom half of the other capsule is light green.
- Frequenters & Missing LadyThe three people in the group photo have gone on board together for a few times. Now only Zallie and Rio are still there, the blonde lady in the photo is missing.
- Suspicious ConfrontationBased on the looks of the wine glasses on the table, Zallie may have got into a fight with someone before death.
- Suspicious HandprintThe handprint is diagonally directed towards the dining table, and looks incomplete due to the uneven force exerted. It's likely caused by someone being pushed and falling onto the sofa by accident.
- Zallie's Time of BoardingAccording to the amount left in the pill organizer, Zallie was already on board when the Pluto parked at the Stellis Harbor, same as Carl and Lowe Lear.
- Confrontation DetailsZallie got into a fight when dining. Someone spilled the wine on him and pushed him to the edge of the sofa. And then someone grabbed him and slammed his head onto the painting frame, creating a lump at the back of his head.
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's death IIAccording to the leads, Zallie's death is very likely to be caused by the internal bleeding after his head was bumped.
- Presumed Time of Zallie's InjuryThe time span of dying from internal bleeding can vary. Zallie had already shown discomfort at 19:00 and his head may have been hit before then.
- Time of Lump FormationThe lump at the back of Zallie's head had already appeared before his death.
- Special MovieThe protagonist of the movie was an orphan. When he found out that his girlfriend who grew up with him was murdered by his own teacher, he killed the teacher with his own hands.
- Strange RequestLowe Lear asked the bar to play a same movie on loop during a specific time every night.
- Capsules That Were SwappedThe dark green capsules inside the pill organizer were swapped into light green ones.
- Lowe Lear's confrontation with Zallie and RioAfter taking the money, Zallie didn't give NXX as promised, instead, he humiliated Lowe Lear.
- Transactions Between the Lowe Lear and Tyson TurnerTyson Turner and Lowe Lear have been continuously purchasing a large amount of raw material reagents from Zallie since a few years ago.
- Zallie Being Under SurveillanceAccording to the wiretaps found in the room, Zallie was already under someone's surveillance.
- Drugs Purchased by Lowe LearLowe Lear bought Warfarin and vitamins from the clinic on the cruise. Some capsules show lighter green because they came from different production batches.
- How Lowe Lear Swapped the CapsulesLowe Lear ground the Warfarin into powder, put it into his vitamin capsules, and swapped them with Zallie's medications. After the incident happened, he went back to Zallie's room and swapped the capsules back.
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's Death IIIZallie had taken Warfarin before so his blood clotting was already compromised. His head was hit which led to an expansion of the wound and internal bleeding, hence his death.
- Warfarin's EffectsWarfarin can reduce a person's blood clotting function, making it difficult for wounds to heal and blood to flow, which can even endanger lives in severe cases.
- Why Lowe Lear Entered Room 18170The reason why Lowe Lear entered room 18170 and left for multiple times was he needed to place the wire tap and swap the vitamin capsules.
- Time of Founding of Heirson Medical CenterHeirson Medical Center was founded in 2026, which is four years ago.
|Stage Name||Stage Type||Stage Cost||Attribute||Recommended Power|
|Main Story 08-01||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-02||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||124,934|
|Main Story 08-03||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-04||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||125,634|
|Main Story 08-05||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-06||Debate||AP x10||Logic||126,334|
|Main Story 08-07||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-08||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||127,034|
|Main Story 08-09||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-10||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||127,734|
|Main Story 08-11||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-12||Debate||AP x10||Logic||128,434|
|Main Story 08-13||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-14||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||129,134|
|Main Story 08-15||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-16||Debate||AP x10||Logic||129,834|
|Main Story 08-17||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-18||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||130,534|
|Main Story 08-19||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-20||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||131,234|
|Main Story 08-21||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-22||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||131,934|
|Main Story 08-23||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-24||Debate||AP x10||Logic||132,634|
|Main Story 08-25||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-26||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||133,334|
|Main Story 08-27||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-28||Debate||AP x10||Logic||134,034|
|Main Story 08-29||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 08-30||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||134,734|
|Main Story 08-31||Trial||AP x20||Empathy||135,434|
|Main Story 08-32||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's Death I + Cause of the Lump
- Suspicious Confrontation + Suspicious Handprint
- Time of Lump Formation + Confrontation Details
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's death II + Warfarin's Effects
- Capsules That Were Swapped + Drugs Purchased by Lowe Lear
The supplements Tyson Turner had given to Laura Lear were poisonous because...
- Recording of Tyson Turner Threatening Lowe Lear
The Opaline River Laboratory is indeed developing the immortality drug because...
- Irene Burke's Testimony
The evidence to prove that the "immorality drug" contains NXX is...
- Huey's Medical Examination Report
The evidence we have that directly proves Heirson Effervescent Packet contains NXX is...
- Heirson's Inventory Record
The evidence that shows Tyson Turner made use of Heirson Effervescent Packet to obtain experimental data is...
- Lowe Lear's Testimony
Episode Clear Rewards
- Tears of Themis x1
- Stellin x10,000
- Oracle of Justice IV x10