Episode 4: Les Tournesols
A renowned appraiser was strangled to death by his business partner, who maintains his innocence.
- Van Kerrel Case's Police ReportVan Kerrel case's official police report with relevant information on the case.
- Van Kerrel's Incident ReportThe police's incident report on Van Kerrel regarding his cause of death.
- Bob's Family DetailsUp-to-date information on Bob and his family members. However, it doesn't contain photos of the wife and the son, only Bob himself.
- Johnny's Personal FilesJohnny's personal information containing details about his jobs.
- Vase with Three Sunflowers (B/W)A black and white imitation of van Gogh's Vase with Three Sunflowers.
- Private Doctor's CardThe business card of Dr. Jenkins, a private doctor.
- Black Market LedgerA ledger on Lester's dealings in the black market with the transaction information on the counterfeit art pieces.
- Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers (B/W)A black and white imitation of van Gogh's Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers.
- Vase with Five Sunflowers (Incomplete)An incomplete imitation of van Gogh's Vase with Five Sunflowers.
- Vase with Twelve Sunflowers (B/W)A black and white imitation of van Gogh's Sunflowers.
- Dried PetalsDried petals found between couch cushions. The flower has been identified as a rare chrysanthemum species commonly known as the Green Mist.
- Van Kerrel's WillVan Kerrel's will, acquired by breaking the code on his computer. He forgives Johnny.
- Paternity Test ReportA paternity test report identifying Bob and Johnny to be father and son.
- Hotel Medical Spray RecordThe records of the hotel lending out a medical spray.
- HSR Travel HistoryThe travel history from the High-Speed Railway Management Bureau that shows both Johnny and Bobby had ridden the high-speed rail before and after the incident.
- Time of DeathThe forensic report states that Mr. Kerrel died on November 12 last year, sometime between 6:00 PM and midnight.
- Bob's FamilyBob torched his house and committed suicide with his family due to gambling debts. Bob and his wife died in the fire while his only son was incapacitated by severe burns; he is currently being taken care of in a nursing home.
- Ones who knew about the VisitThe only people who knew about Lawrence's visit were Van, Lawrence, and Johnny.
- RumWhen Johnny learned of Lawrence's visit, he specially prepared a bottle of rum for Van and Lawrence.
- The Re-Appearing CyanideThe cyanide that should've been thrown away by Johnny was somehow found in the drawer in Van's study.
- Doubts about JohnnyJohnny might have returned the cyanide after Van's death. He knew of Lawrence's visit and had opportunity to commit the crime.
- Johnny - CallusThere is a callus on Johnny's pinky finger. The location of this callus is not expected from domestic workers.
- Johnny - Going back HomeDue to increased living costs in the city, Johnny claims he had the intention of moving back home.
- Johnny - Handling of the CyanideJohnny omitted how Van asked him to throw away the cyanide.
- Johnny - Medicinal OintmentThere are traces of medical ointment for external injuries or burns on Johnny. However, Johnny does not appear to be injured in any way.
- Baby Theft CaseThere was a case of baby theft thirty years ago on January 8th at Stellis City Hospital.
- Johnny – BirthdayJohnny's birthday is January 7. He is 30 years old.
- Johnny – Resignation ReasonJohnny resigned because he won the lottery.
- Tool Shack on the First FloorBelow the study's window is a tool shack with discarded tables and chairs. Using these on the shack's roof could let someone spy on the study.
- Murder Plan IJohnny's initial plan to kill Van was to poison the rum with the cyanide.
- Murder Plan IIJohnny could easily spy on the room from the roof of the tool shack.
- TwinsBob had been looking for his lost son all these years. Bobby and Johnny share the same birthday and could be twins.
- Bobby's Personal InfoBobby is an editor of an art magazine. He was born on January 7th. He is 30 years old right now.
- Completion DateThe paintings' dates on van Gogh's imitation paintings is one of the things clearly related to numbers.
- Folder PasswordBased on the number of flowers, the paintings' dates, and the words on one of the paintings, the folder's password is: 312155Theo.
- Number of FlowersThe number of flowers on van Gogh's imitation paintings is one of the things clearly related to numbers.
|Stage Name||Stage Type||Stage Cost||Attribute||Recommended Power|
|Main Story 04-01||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-02||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||10,536|
|Main Story 04-03||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-04||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||11,386|
|Main Story 04-05||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-06||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-07||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||12,436|
|Main Story 04-08||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-09||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-10||Debate||AP x10||Logic||14,224|
|Main Story 04-11||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-12||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-13||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-14||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||15,547|
|Main Story 04-15||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 04-16||Debate||AP x10||Logic||19,390|
|Main Story 04-17||Trial||AP x20||Logic||18,773|
|Main Story 04-18||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
- [The Re-Appearing Cyanide] + [Ones who knew about the Visit]
- [Bobby's Personal Info] + [Johnny - Birthday]
- [Twins] + [Baby Theft Case]
- [Johnny - Medical Ointment] + [Johnny - Reason for Resigning]
- [Rum] + [Doubts about Johnny]
- [Murder Plan I] + [Tool Shack on the First Floor]
- They are twins
- [Number of Flowers] + [Completion Date]
- [Johnny - Callus] + [Johnny - Going Back Home]
Mr. Bailey was in Stellis on the night of the crime, and the evidence is...
- HSR Travel History
Mr. Bailey and Mr. Davis are identical twins, and the evidence is...
- Paternity Test Report
Mr. Bailey injured himself from strangling Mr. Kerrel, and the evidence is...
- Hotel Medical Spray Record
After returning to Stellis, Mr. Bailey made his way to Mr. Kerrel's study, and the evidence is...
- Dried Petals
How do you prove that Van willingly let Johnny kill him due to his own guilt?
- Van Kerrel's Incident Report