Episode 1: The Hand That Feeds
From Tears of Themis Wiki
Episode 1: The Hand That Feeds
Food poisoning occurred at a restaurant of 25 years, so the owner was sued and is being extorted for unfairly high compensation.
- Customers' Medical ReportsThe medical reports show that all six customers with food poisoning showed signs of abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- FSB's Incident ReportThe Food Safety Bureau's official incident report. The cause of the incident was determined to be insecticide contamination of the spring water used for cooking.
- Heirson Effervescent PacketA health supplement effervescent packet from Heirson. This product has been very popular in the past two years.
- Insecticide 330 ReceiptA receipt for the purchase of Insecticide 330, a professional-grade insecticide that is toxic to the human body.
- Insecticide Powder and ReceiptBugOut is an insecticide that is non-toxic to humans. It was purchased four days before the incident.
- Powder from the Wine Cabinet's CornerPowder found at the corner of the wine cabinet. It is the only remaining insecticide powder left in the restaurant.
- Smart Lock's Fingerprint DatabaseFingerprints stored inside the smart lock. There seems to be four sets of fingerprints that are authorized to access the front door.
- Spring Water TankSpring water from Cloudbreak Mountain. The manufacturing date is listed on the label.
- Water DispenserA water dispenser for water tanks.
- Damaged Security CameraA CCTV camera installed above the restaurant's front door. It has been heavily damaged and is no longer functional.
- Family PhotoVernon's family photo.
- PR Services Price QuotePromotional material for DeliCart's premium services. Pedro's card is attached to it.
- Transaction RecordsThe restaurant's transaction records found on the computer. They kept detailed records of the restaurant's expenditures as well as the amount of money Vernon spent on supporting disadvantaged students.
- Audio Recording of Pedro's ConfessionIn this audio recording, Pedro admits to performance pressure from his employer. He also admits that he needed Vernon to purchase DeliCart's premium services to reach his sales target.
- Front Door Surveillance VideoA surveillance video of the restaurant's front door that shows Pedro entering the restaurant.
- Customers' Medical ReportsSix customers suffered various degrees of abdominal pain and diarrhea after consuming Seafood Tofu Soup, but their conditions were all stable.
- Failed Hard-SellWinnie told you that Vernon had repeatedly turned down Pedro's offers.
- Vernon's Testimony - Water DeliverySpring water is delivered daily at 06:00. On the day of the incident, the restaurant was unattended from 06:30 to 08:00.
- Dispenser - FingerprintsMultiple sets of fingerprints are present on the dispenser. They may belong to different individuals.
- Receipt - FingerprintsA few fingerprints have been lifted from the receipt for Insecticide 330. Judging from the orientation of the prints, they belong to the same person.
- Receipt - Purchaser's AccountThe purchaser's partial payment account number is also shown on the receipt for Insecticide 330.
- Smart Lock - FingerprintsThe smart lock contains four sets of fingerprints that have unlocking privileges. They were all entered in different years.
- Contaminated Spring WaterInsecticide 330 was administered into the spring water that caused the incident. This toxic substance causes abdominal pain and diarrhea upon ingestion.
- Fingerprints Comparison3 sets of the fingerprints found on the dispenser have been identified to belong to the restaurant's staff. The other one remains unknown.
- Records of Financial Support for PedroVernon's account book shows the records of his support of Pedro as well as Pedro's bank account info.
- The SuspectThe one who contaminated the water with Insecticide 330 can access the door's lock, which means he/she is close to Vernon.
- Pedro - Entry/Exit TimesThe surveillance video shows Pedro entering the restaurant at 07:28 and leaving at 07:43.
- Pedro's Performance PressurePedro would be humiliated and punished if he failed to reach his sales target.
|Stage Name||Stage Type||Stage Cost||Attribute||Recommended Power|
|Main Story 01-01||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-02||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||2,617|
|Main Story 01-03||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-04||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||2,711|
|Main Story 01-05||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-06||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-07||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-09||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-10||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-11||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||3,000|
|Main Story 01-12||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-13||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-14||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 01-15||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||3,575|
|Main Story 01-16||Trial||AP x20||Empathy||3,575|
|Main Story 01-17||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
- [Contaminated Spring Water] + [Customers' Medical Reports]
- [Dispenser - Fingerprints] + [Smart Lock - Fingerprints]
- [Failed Hard-Sell] + [Pedro's Performance Pressure]
- [Vernon's Testimony - Water Delivery] + [Pedro - Entry/Exit Times]
- [Receipt - Purchaser's Account] + [Records of Financial Support for Pedro]
- The poisoning insecticide was purchased by Mr Brooks. The evidence is...
- Insecticide 330 Receipt
- That's a wild guess! The receipt only shows a part of an account number. You can't prove that's my account!
- Present the fingerprints on the receipt
- Pedro went to the restaurant before the incident and had the chance to poison the water. The evidence is
- Front Door Surveillance Video
- The evidence that proves Mr. Brooks poisoned the spring water is...
- Water Dispenser
- Mr. Brooks has a motive to commit such a crime, and the evidence is...
- Audio Recording of Pedro's Confession
Episode Clear Rewards
- Tears of Themis x10
- Stellin x10,000
- Oracle of Justice IV x5