Inspection "Eve of Departure"
From Tears of Themis Wiki
Inspection "Eve of Departure"
The NXX Investigation Team pursues various leads around Stellis to determine the next step in closing a case against Heirson Health Products.
- Irene Burke's TestimonyA testimony was obtained from interrogating Irene Burke. It describes the situation surrounding Opaline River Laboratory and where the shots of Vyn came from.
- Photos and Resources from SafeAn envelope Irene Burke had stored in the abandoned archive room in Heirson's headquarters. It contains a tiny memory card and several photos.
- Audio Recording of Simon's ConfessionOne of the pieces of proof Simon Bloodworth sent Jovi Vance. It's Simon's detailed statement covering everything he has done.
- Leftover Controlled Substance SamplesLeftover raw material samples that Simon Bloodworth sent Jovi Vance as proof.
- Heirson's Inventory RecordOne of the pieces of proof Simon Bloodworth sent Jovi Vance. They're Heirson's inventory records that have been organized by Simon.
- Lowe's Research NotesThe diary contains notes taken by Lowe as well as some research records on NXX.
- Samples and Records from the Opaline River LaboratoryIt contains detailed reports on the physical health and data of the Opaline River Laboratory experimental samples.
- Laura's Medical RecordThe medical record contains data on Laura's diagnosis in North Stellis.
- Information on Lowe's IdentityThere's no "Lowe" registered in Stellis' household registration database. He's suspected of being an "unregistered citizen."
- AbnormalityIt was shut down during the first half of 2030, but following Tyson's illness, it was hurriedly reopened to work on developing an anticancer drug. Not long ago, the lab burnt down during a fire.
- Opaline River Lab's Talent and Material Sourcing MethodsTyson Turner travels on a cruise twice a year and forges his account expenses on return. He's suspected of spending money on the lab to hire workers and purchase materials.
- Opaline River Laboratory OwnerOpaline River Laboratory is a drug laboratory independently established by Tyson Turner.
- Opaline River Laboratory Time of EstablishmentThe Opaline River Laboratory was established in 2027.
- Reason for Tyson Turner Establishing the LaboratoryTyson Turner established the drug laboratory in order to develop an immortality drug.
- Controlled Substance EffectThe batch of controlled materials ia able to provide longevity and anti-aging effects.
- Controlled Substance Side-EffectThe batch of controlled materials influences a person's normal hormone secretion. In severe cases, they can cause irreversible damage to the nervous system and internal organs.
- Special batches and import timesTyson Turner ordered Simon Bloodworth to illegally bring in raw materials inside a relatively large product line. The product line was later split into three different lines.
- Strange Delivery ManThe courier encouraged Jovi Vance to murder Tyson Turner. His face was covered but his body had a faint chemical smell.
- Lowe's Earliest Research RecordLowe's earliest research record was written in 2026.
- Lowe's Possible IdentityHidden in Lowe's house are reports of the samples in Opaline River Laboratory. He is an insider and is suspected of being involved.
- Lowe's Sibling RelationshipLowe has a good relationship with his sister. Their group photos all have their good wishes for each other written in the comments.
- Abnormalities in Lowe's Sibling RelationshipFollowing his return to North Stellis, Lowe has refused to discuss his relationship with his sister Laura.
- Lowe's ChangeLowe has become quiet and gloomy after returning to North Stellis and rarely leaves his house.
- Time Lowe Returned to North StellisLowe moved to the city center with Laura four years ago. Right after the Opaline River Laboratory burned down a few months ago, he moved back to North Stellis by himself.
- Hospital Laura once stayed atLaura had received treatment at Broadcare Clinic, located in the slums of North Stellis, many years earlier.
- Laura's RelationshipsNobody visited Laura while she was in the hospital. She only had a caregiver attending to her. However, somebody always paid her hospital fees on time.
- Laura's True IdentityLaura is very close with Lowe and cares for him a lot. Based on previous investigations, there's a high chance that she is his elder sister.
- Time Laura was HospitalizedLaura became hospitalized to commence her treatment in 2027.
- Laura's Health StatusLaura's diagnosis in North Stellis many years earlier shows her to have been in good health with only a few minor ailments. She has no signs of developing lung cancer.
|Stage Name||Stage Type||Stage Cost||Attribute||Recommended Power|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 01||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 02||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 03||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 04||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 05||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 06||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 07||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 08||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 09||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 10||Story||None|
|Main Story Inspection Lead 11||Story||None|
During the conversation at "Gathering Place for Migrants":
- Instant Noodles
- "Why Fish Fart"
Episode Clear Rewards
- Tears of Themis x1
- Stellin x10,000
- Oracle of Justice IV x10