From Tears of Themis Wiki
A glossary of terms and definitions related to Tears of Themis.
A[edit | edit source | hide | hide all]
- A player's closeness with the male leads. Higher affection unlocks more stories and interactions.
- Energy in Tears of Themis. Required for playing quests.
- Argument (Arguments)
- In debate battles: statement from opponent, refuted by the player during debates.
- Attribute (Attributes)
- Dynamic typing for Tears of Themis debates: Logic, Empathy, or Intuition. And on occasion, Null (neutral).
C[edit | edit source | hide]
- Card (Cards)
- Manifestation of Visions received by Shadow of Themis.
- Confidence Level (CL)
- Refers to the level of a player's NXX Headquarters Study Room. Affects player HP.
- Confidence Points (CP)
- Rewarded every time a player increases their Confidence Level. Used to level talents in the Study Room.
E[edit | edit source | hide]
- One of three attributes in Tears of Themis. Strong against Intuition, weak against Logic.
- Enhance (Enhancing)
- Levelling up cards.
- Evolve (Evolving)
- To increases a card's level cap and unlock new card art.
- Experience points.
F[edit | edit source | hide]
- File Room
- Where players can complete case analyses to obtain Research Materials to levelling Study Room. Skill up materials may be obtained.
- Friendship Badge (Friendship Badges)
- "A symbol of friendship acquired through friends." Daily welfare currency, obtained as gifts through Friend's List. Used to exchange for various items in the Mall.
G[edit | edit source | hide]
- Gem (Gems)
- Currency purchased through real money transactions. Used for purchasing Mall packages. May also be used in direct conversion for S-Chips.
I[edit | edit source | hide]
- Illustration (Illustrations)
- Art unlocked while playing through story (Main Story, Character Story, Card Story, etc.).
- The attack stat in Tears of Themis, used in damage calculations.
- One of three attributes in Tears of Themis. Strong against Logic, weak against Empathy.
- Invitation (Invitations)
- Home menu backgrounds unlocked through completing Main Story and events. Some may be purchasable during Events.
L[edit | edit source | hide]
- One of three attributes in Tears of Themis. Strong against Empathy, weak against Intuition.
- Logical Thinking
- Refers to the bubble which starts at 50% at the start of battle. Some talents can increase this bubble to 100%, and when full, allows the player to take two turns in a row without enemy attacking back.
N[edit | edit source | hide]
- Neutral dynamic typing for Tears of Themis debates. No attack bonus.
- NXX Headquarters (NXX HQ)
- Game feature unlocked after 04-02 that provides additional resources and talents.
O[edit | edit source | hide]
- Oracle of Justice (Oracle of Justices)
- Used to give EXP for card enhancement.
P[edit | edit source | hide]
- Private Message (Private Messages)
- ASMR-like audio available on Main Story SR cards.
R[edit | edit source | hide]
- Refute (Refuting)
- Destroy an enemy's argument.
- When a player runs out of cards and refreshes their deck.
- Resource Requisition
- Request submission in NXX HQ to obtain periodic Stellin, Oracles, or combination of both.
S[edit | edit source | hide]
- S-Chip (S-Chips)
- Currency used to buy Tears and AP.
- Shadow of Themis (Shadows of Themis)
- Gacha banner in Tears of Themis.
- Currency used for various aspects of improving cards (Enhancing, Upgrading, Evolving, Skill Ups, etc.).
- Study Room
- Player skill tree, where you can see Confidence Level and talent upgrades.
- Support Deck
- Boosts overall power of the player's deck and also may provide support skills.
T[edit | edit source | hide]
- Talent (Talents)
- Passive bonuses and skills that can be leveled in NXX Headquarters, Study Room.
- Tear (Tears)
- Currency used to pull Visions from Shadows of Themis.
- Tears of Themis
- Game title; Currency used to pull Visions from Shadows of Themis.
- Trump (Trumping)
- Trumping an argument refers to when attacking an argument with an attribute with increased effectiveness (e.g. Logic vs. Empathy argument)
U[edit | edit source | hide]
- Upgrading card (Upgrading cards)
- To increase card potential, increasing Influence and Defence by using duplicates of the same card, or star upgrade materials.
V[edit | edit source | hide]
- Vision (Visions)
- The corporeal form of a Card received from Shadow of Themis, in Tears of Themis.