Episode 6: A Vicious Cycle (Part 1)
The paper cranes drift gently through the air, while the syringe needle gives off a chilling aura.
Will these burning flames reduce all sins to ash?
Who's holding the chains, and who's entangled in them?
- Naomi Anderson's Incident ReportThe incident report for Naomi Anderson that contains a picture of the syringe found on her.
- Naomi's Forensic ReportThe autopsy report for Naomi Anderson that contains information related to her cause of death.
- Dent on the SyringeThe dent on the syringe that Naomi used is located on the topside of the syringe. There are markings on the dent, it doesn't seem like it was made from something smooth.
- New Banned SubstanceThe cause of Naomi Anderson's death is a new type of banned substance. It's not easily stored and becomes coagulated when damp. Its potency is a few times stronger than normal, with a unique fragrance.
- Scratches on WristThe medical examiner concluded that the narrow scratch marks on the outside of Naomi's wrist are ordinary wounds that may have been caused by nails or other sharp objects.
- Paper CranesPayer cranes that Jerry Jones made from art paper. He said Naomi Anderson loved paper cranes, so he would burn some by the river every month for her.
- TalismanJerry Jones's necklace pendant. Judging from the red string that's tied on it, it is a talisman of exorcism from Cloudbreak Temple.
- Unknown FragranceThe unknown fragrance on Jerry Jones smells more like some kind of air freshener used in cars and households rather than perfume. The uniqueness of it makes it hard to identify.
- AlibiJones claims that he was doing experiments at school before going back home to sleep. He saw the police notification in the morning. It seems like the perfect alibi.
- Apartment ChoiceJones claims that the location is for Naomi's convenience. He says he's never been to that bar, but was familiar with how to get there.
- Decorations in Jones' ResidenceAlthough he claims to have loved Naomi deeply, Jones has wiped all traces of her from his apartment. There must be more to it.
- Jerry Jones' NailsJones' nails are all well-trimmed except for the nails on his pinky fingers. He claims it's for the convenience of his experiments.
- Jerry Jones' ResidencyJones is from out of town. After connecting with Naomi over the internet, he moved to Stellis.
- MementoJones claims he removed everything of Naomi's from the apartment to not be constantly reminded of her.
- Refusing to be Picked UpJones stated that Naomi Anderson refused for him to drive her to and from work, so he has never been to Night Hunt Bar.
- Residential ArrangementsJones claims he stays in this apartment because the rent is cheap, and it would be convenient for internships and future work.
- Ring MarkThe base of Jones' left index finger is much thinner than the top, probably because he wore the couple's ring for a long time.
- Understanding Naomi Anderson's WorkJones did not give a direct answer to the question of when he knew Naomi was a hostess, but it seems like he already knew before her death.
- Complicated EmotionsJones' complicated feelings towards Naomi contribute to his motive and the suspicion that he took part in Naomi's murder.
- Jones has been to Night HuntJones has been to Night Hunt and is familiar with North Stellis. He lied about it to cover up the truth about Naomi's death.
|Stage Name||Stage Type||Stage Cost||Attribute||Recommended Power|
|Main Story 06-01||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-02||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||56,626|
|Main Story 06-03||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-04||Debate||AP x10||Logic||60,483|
|Main Story 06-05||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-06||Debate||AP x10||Logic||62,091|
|Main Story 06-07||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-08||Debate||AP x10||Logic||66,270|
|Main Story 06-09||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-10||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||70,070|
|Main Story 06-11||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-12||Debate||AP x10||Empathy||76,110|
|Main Story 06-13||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
|Main Story 06-14||Debate||AP x10||Intuition||76,110|
|Main Story 06-15||Story||AP x10 (First-Time Cost)|
- The source of the overdose
- Naomi Anderson's social connections
- Naomi Anderson's death was of use to someone
- Location where the body was found
- [Paper Cranes] + [Memento]
- [Apartment Choice] + [Refusing to be Picked Up]
Episode Clear Rewards
- Tears of Themis x1
- Stellin x10,000
- Oracle of Justice IV x10