Main Story 07-07
- Stage Cost: AP x10 (First-Time Cost)
- First Clear Rewards: S-Chip x40
A photo of the murder weapon dug up along with the bodies of Edwin Burke and Jade Burke.
The hammer, presumably the murder weapon, was found next to the bodies of the Burkes. The shape of the head wounds is consistent with the shape of the hammer. The handle of the hammer has Jun Choi's fingerprints.
Nature Park Entrance Surveillance Footage
The surveillance footage of the nature park entrance obtained from the police.
On January 28th at around 11:30PM, surveillance footage shows a man dressed in black arriving at the entrance. He then dragged suitcases into the park. He was seen an hour later, leaving with the two suitcases. The suitcases in the two sightings were a match. The man has been identified as Jun Choi.
Apartment Building Entrance Surveillance Footage
The surveillance footage of the apartment building entrance at Roseyal Manors obtained from the police.
On January 28th at around 11:00PM, surveillance footage shows a man dressed in black dragging two suitcases leaving the apartment building in a hurry. The man has been identified as Jun Choi.
Irene Burke's biological parents
- Irene Burke's biological parents are Tyson Turner and Caroline Argall.
Forced adoptive care
- Caroline Argall claimed that after she and Tyson Turner divorced, her father pressured her into letting the Burkes adopt Irene Burke.
Irene's relationship with Caroline
- Caroline Argall claimed that she and Irene Burke were on good terms, frequently talking on the phone and taking vacations together.
Edwin Burke and Jade Burke's cause of death
- The police autopsy report revealed that the two victims were dosed unconscious with G24D. Afterwards, they were struck in the back of the head, dying from internal bleeding.
Fingerprints on the murder weapon
- The police discovered Jun Choi's fingerprints on the back of the hammer's handle, which was the murder weapon.
Source of the unique drug
- Currently, there is only one shop under Brosco Pharmaceutical that sells G24D. The police believe Jun Choi obtained the drug through special means.
Presumed time of death
- Based on the circumstances, the medical examiner estimated Edwin and Jade Burke's time of death to be around 10:00PM on January 28th.
Presumed body disposal method
- The surveillance footage shows Jun Choi leaving the apartment building at 11:00PM and arriving at the natural park at 11:30PM. The police speculate he disposed of the bodies there.