Villa Courtyard: Labyrinth Pavilion 4 (Way of Choices)
- Stage Cost: None
- First Clear Rewards: Holly Stationery x800 (Clear), S-Chip x10, Holly Stationery x200
- Hover to view spoiler content.
Items of interest
- Clear conditions: Reach the exit with both characters
- Artifact: White Chess Piece
- Silk Pouches: 2
- Blue "St": Start points (ML side: left, MC side: right)
- Small connected red circles: Switches and the doors attached to them
- Black dotted paths: Guard patrols, with pauses to turn on large black circles and endpoint arrows
- Small brown circles: Flavor text notes
There can be multiple ways to do this stage; one solution is available below in case of difficulty.
- On the main character's side, walk east, then turn the corner.
- Walk north to reach a room. Walk past behind the screens and hit the switch while avoiding the guard.
- This will open the nearby gate on the ML's side.
- Go back to starting point. Stay there for a while.
- On the male lead's side, enter the opened gate and walk past the security camera.
- Carefully avoid the line-of-sight of the 2 stationary guards.
- Continue walking past 2 screens. Hit the switch behind the 2nd screen.
- This will open the gate to the room containing the silk pouch.
- Go back to starting point. Walk south and turn the corner.
- Hit the switch behind the screens while avoiding the guard.
- This will open the nearby gate on the MC's side.
- Continue walking east avoiding the guards. Turn and enter the opened gate to collect the silk pouch.
- Exit the corner and continue walking east avoiding the guards until the area with the butler.
- Turn the corner, walk south and hit the switch.
- This will open the nearby screens containing the artifact. This will alert the butler. It will move and inspect the opened screens. Stay put for a while.
- On the main character's side, wait until the guard turns its back. Enter the opened gate and follow the guard.
- Wait until the guard stops. Then slip past through it on its right side to avoid its line-of-sight.
- Continue walking north. Walk past the stationary guard while avoiding its line-of-sight. Hit the switch.
- This will open the screens containing silk pouch.
- Continue walking north. Walk past the stationary guard while avoiding its line-of-sight.
- Continue walking north. Follow the guard and turn the corner while avoiding its line-of-sight.
- Walk east and walk past the exit. Turn the corner to reach a room.
- Avoid the 2 guards and wait until its clear to enter the opened screens. Collect the silk pouch, also avoiding the additional guard inside the screens.
- Exit the area. Walk towards the exit.
- On the male lead's side, the butler should have already finished its inspection. Enter the opened screen to collect the artifact.
- Exit the area. Walk east and towards the exit.
Main character's note
A bulletin board common in the mountain villa.
A notice is pinned to it.
"The security devices in the five collection rooms have been installed. The staff entrance will be closed in a few days."
"Please do not use the staff entrance unless under special circumstances."
There are some words scribbled at the bottom of the bulletin board:
"Have to continue with patrols after returning to the collection room. I wish I could just stay and slack off in the staff hallway..."
"Only an idiot like Mo Yu would like patrol duty..."
"Come to think of it, I haven't seen Mo Yu in a while. If anyone knows where he went, please leave a comment. —— Shen Yong"
Male lead's note
A relic introduction.
"A pair of ancient jade pendants. One with complete and the other with incomplete carvings."
"However, if the jade pendants are combined, a marvelous sight will appear..."
"The incomplete will be complete and four full carvings will appear on the combined piece."
The introduction ends here, followed by lengthy annotations that seem to be pointing to something else:
"At first, a person may only walk down one path, but having a companion will open up a new path for each other."
"And new paths will offer new choices that will affect the direction in which everyone moves."
"Every decision will affect the final outcome."
"It's up to you whether or not you can see him again."