Villa Courtyard: Labyrinth Pavilion 3 (Way of Mystery)
- Stage Cost: None
- First Clear Rewards: Holly Stationery x800 (Clear), S-Chip x10, Holly Stationery x200
- Hover to view spoiler content.
Items of interest
- Clear conditions: Reach the exit with both characters
- Artifact: Golden Bell Bracelet
- Silk Pouches: 2
- Blue "St": Start points (MC side: left, ML side: right)
- Small connected red circles: Switches and the doors attached to them
- Black dotted paths: Guard patrols, with pauses to turn on large black circles and endpoint arrows
- Small brown circles: Flavor text notes
There can be multiple ways to do this stage; one solution is available below in case of difficulty.
- On the male lead's side, walk east and hit the switch while avoiding the guard.
- This will open the screens on the MC's side.
- At the junction, turn and walk south just outside the stationary guard's line-of-sight.
- On the main character's side, walk west, turn and enter the opened screens.
- Continue walking south until reaching the corner.
- On the male lead's side, slip past through the stationary guard carefully avoiding its line-of-sight.
- Continue walking south, turn the corner and walk west to a room.
- Collect the silk pouch located behind the screens while avoiding the guard.
- Walk south towards a room with 2 switches. Hit the switches while avoiding the guard.
- The switches will open gates being guarded by the butler on the MC's side.
- Go back to the corner where the silk pouch was collected. Stay there for awhile.
- On the main character's side, walk east avoiding the security camera and a moving guard.
- Continue to a room and turn to walk south towards the area with butler.
- Wait until the butler moves out of the way. Then enter the opened screen and collect the silk pouch.
- Wait until the butler moves out of the way. Slip past him to enter the other opened screen and collect the artifact.
- Avoid the butler again by hiding on the upper right corner. Slip past him, avoid the guard, and walk towards the exit.
- On the male lead's side, walk towards the exit while avoiding the guard.
Male lead's note
A bulletin board common in the mountain villa.
A notice with unknown dates is pinned to it.
"Attention, the folding doors located in the east corridor of Way of Mystery have not been maintained for years and have been removed."
"The folding doors on the west side will be inspected and maintained in a few days."
There are some words scribbled at the bottom of the bulletin board:
"Nice! Now there will be a difference between the east and west side."
"The rooms in the Way of Mystery all look alike. I've gotten lost several times already. —— Mo Yu"
"Spend more time and walk around the villa. You'll get familiar with it soon enough."
"In comparison, the room layout in the Labyrinth Pavilion is far simpler. —— Shen Yong"
Main character's note
A pile of documents is scattered on the table. They seem to be personnel files. The following is the useful information:
"Mo Yu, originally from Yuchen Town. Both parents went missing when he was fourteen. He's healthy and honest."
"These are the reasons for employment at the mountain villa."
"Shen Yong, originally from Yuchen Town. Bright since he was young and has an illness-prone younger sister who went missing a few years ago."
"He returned to his hometown after his business in Stellis failed. Introduced by a friend, he became a helper at the mountain villa."