From Tears of Themis Wiki
General Information[edit | edit source]
Special Consultation is a separate Fieldwork mode only open for certain limited-time events. Its most remarkable changes from Fieldwork are as follows:
- Routine Cases and Lawsuits award Special Reports instead of Case Reports.
- Unlike Case Reports which are carried over month-to-month, Special Reports expire and are converted to Stellin between Special Consultation events.
- Special Consultation takes place in a separate fifth District, which varies from event to event.
- This District does not have its own Reputation track.
- This District is not associated with its own single male lead; instead, the case bonus will change depending on the currently-running event.
- Rewards are granted through a task list that tracks the cumulative number of Special Report obtained during the current event.
- Lawsuits appear after completion of variable amounts of Routine Cases in multiples of three, rather than five.
- Refreshing the district to obtain a new wave of routine cases costs S-Chip x80 instead of S-Chip x40.
- Special Consultation events do not last long enough to obtain all rewards through natural AP regeneration; a player is required to spend S-Chips on refreshes or purchase Special Reports in the Mall to obtain all rewards.
Past Special Consultation Events[edit | edit source]
For details of specific past events, please see the following subpages:
|Event||Notable Rewards||Runtime (UTC+9)|
|Environmental Issues IV||Artem - Fervour||2023-11-16 11:00 to 2023-11-23 04:00|
|Contract Disputes IV||Marius - Fervour||2023-10-03 11:00 to 2023-10-10 04:00|
|Consumer Rights Protection IV||2023-08-08 11:00 to 2023-08-18 04:00|
|Adolescent Rights Protection III||Luke - Fervour||2023-06-09 11:00 to 2023-06-16 04:00|
|Contract Disputes III||2023-05-10 11:00 to 2023-05-20 04:00|
|Consumer Rights Protection III||Vyn - Fervour||2023-04-11 11:00 to 2023-04-18 04:00|
|Environmental Issues III||2023-03-06 11:00 to 2023-03-16 04:00|
|Contract Disputes II||2022-11-08 11:00 to 2022-11-18 04:00|
|Environmental Issues II||Artem - Adventurous||2022-10-04 11:00 to 2022-10-11 04:00|
|Adolescent Rights Protection II||Luke - Adventurous||2022-09-08 11:00 to 2022-09-15 04:00|
|Consumer Rights Protection II||Vyn - Adventurous||2022-07-27 11:00 to 2022-08-03 04:00|
|Adolescent Rights Protection||2022-05-22 11:00 to 2022-06-01 04:00|
|Contract Disputes||Marius - Adventurous||2022-03-15 11:00 to 2022-03-22 04:00|
|Environmental Issues||2022-01-23 11:00 to 2022-02-02 04:00|
|Consumer Rights Protection||2021-12-17 11:00 to 2021-12-27 04:00|