Secrets of the Tomb
|DLC Re-release Available!
You are viewing the page for a limited-time event that has since ended and been re-released as permanent DLC. Some of the information below may not apply to the version currently available for play. For the permanent version of this content, see Secrets of the Tomb (DLC)
|Secrets of the Tomb|
|Start Date||2022-04-29 18:00 UTC +9|
|End Date||2022-05-20 04:00 UTC +9|
|Duration||Approx. 21 days|
Visit the land of deserts and begin a fantastical adventure.
Unlock the secrets of long-lost legends and pen a wondrous romance in a distant land.
Gameplay Overview[edit | edit source]
- Complete main story and side story tasks to obtain Antiquated Coin.
- During the event, the "Shadows of Resurrection" Main Story and Side Story tasks will be available in stages. Complete these tasks to obtain Antiquated Coin.
- Complete event tasks to obtain the event limited commemorative badge and R cards.
- During the event, complete tasks to obtain Tears of Themis - Limited, S-Chips, Selection Star MR, and other rewards. Complete all tasks in the event's fourth stage to obtain the event-limited commemorative Roaring Sands Badge. Complete tasks relating to exploration levels and male leads' exploration skills to obtain the following R cards: Luke "Willful Youth", Artem "Systematic", Vyn "Fated Invitation", Marius "Kingly Praise", and corresponding card fragments.
- Proceed to the "Tomb of Ita" to start exploring and obtain exploration points
- Use Energy to clear debris, dig for treasure, and perform other actions to obtain Exploration Points ( Antiquated Coin). Complete an exploration to earn Exploration EXP, which increases your Exploration Rank.
- Help the Rubis museum Curator seek out and collect artifacts
- Raise your Exploration Rank to unlock Artifact Tasks and collect Accessories, Ornaments, Tools, and other items.
- During the event, Attorneys can raise their Exploration Rank to accept Artifact Tasks and unlock all kinds of Artifacts within the Rubis Museum. Collect certain Artifacts to obtain S-Chips.
- Khaimit Market available for a limited time: Exchange Antiquated Coin for generous rewards.
- During the event, accumulate certain amounts of Antiquated Coin to exchange for the limited invitation Desert Road, Tears of Themis - Limited, and other generous rewards at the Khaimit Market Exchange Shop.
Khaimit: Story/RPG Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Shadows of Resurrection: Main Story[edit | edit source]
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story Prologue
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 1-1: First Sight of Mien
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 1-2: Chance Meeting in Rubis
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 1-3: Hessu's Miracle
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 1-4: Secret of the Slab
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 2-1: Day of Prayer Miracle
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 2-2: A So-called Miracle
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 2-3: Truth Behind the Holy Water
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 2-4: Police's Support
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 3-1: A New Message
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 3-2: Mystery of the Hidden Relics
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 3-3: Secret behind the Mural
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 3-4: Layers of Suspicion
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 4-1: A New Clue
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 4-2: Yehya's Request
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 4-3: Seeking Truth
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 4-4: Between Secrets
- Secrets of the Tomb Main Story 4-5: An Ending and a Beginning
Side Story[edit | edit source]
- Requires completion of Main Story Chapter 1
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 1-1: Assistant's Request
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 1-2: Trying Line-Engraving
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 1-3: Camel Owner's Request
- Requires completion of Main Story Chapter 2
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 2-1: Sickly Mother
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 2-2: Scarlett Arkwright's Feelings
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 2-3: Kittens in Mien
- Requires completion of Main Story Chapter 3
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 3-1: Travelers' Questionnaire
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 3-2: Danny's Wish (also req. Side Story 2-1)
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 3-3: Camel Care (also req. Side Story 1-3)
- Requires completion of Main Story Chapter 4
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 4-1: Anonymous Diary
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 4-2: Deciphered Diary (also req. Side Story 4-1)
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 4-3: Scarlett's Decision (also req. Side Story 2-2)
- Secrets of the Tomb Side Story 4-4: Yehya's Troubles
General Exploration[edit | edit source]
The four areas of Khaimit are freely explorable on foot independent of other active quests, and many NPCs and objects may be interacted with for extra dialogue and lore about the nation, its history, its culture, and more. These interactions have been detailed on a separate page:
- Main article: Secrets of the Tomb RPG Exploration
Rubis Museum Artifact Tasks[edit | edit source]
As players gain exploration ranks through the Tomb of Ita, artifacts will be unlocked and placed in the Rubis Museum. Each artifact has a small investigation story associated with it, and completion of a category of artifacts awards S-Chip x50.
|Intro-I: Exploration Introduction|
|Intro-II: Scarab Talisman (The Sacred Scarab)|
A heavy scarab talisman. It looks exquisite.
|Intro-III: Eagle Necklace (Eagle of Khaimit)|
A necklace in the shape of an eagle. The eagle's wings are perfectly integrated into the necklace.
|Intro-IV: Stamped Ring (The Stamp of Power)|
A ring that seems to have a stamp in its center. It has some humanoid images on it.
|BAS-V: Incense Bottle Pendant (A Fascinating Aroma)|
A pendant with a little gem-studded bottle attached to it.
|BAS-II: Pyramid Ornament (Mystery of the Pyramid)|
A tiny pyramid ornament with quite a lot of intricate patterns carved on it, as well as some text you can recognize.
|BAS-III: Jackal Cub Sculpture (Missing Statue)|
A statue of a jackal pup. At first glance, it looks a lot like a puppy.
|INT-V: Ship Sculpture (Saving the Mast)|
A Khaimit ship model. Ships were another major form of transport in Ancient Khaimit.
|ADV-II: Blue Crystal Lotus|
A perfectly preserved blue crystal lotus that reflects the superb carving techniques of ancient Khaimit.
|Intro-V: Ornate Pot (Missing Clay Pot)|
A rudimentary clay pot. There are some unique patterns engraved on it.
|BAS-I: Clay Palette (Body Painting)|
A palette that fits neatly in your hand. Hmm, the picture on it looks like... a hippopotamus?
|BAS-IV: Sistrum (Music of Millenia)|
A peculiar musical instrument you haven't seen before. A person's head is engraved on it.
|INT-I: Golden Knife (Blade of a General)|
A golden knife that looks very sharp. Be careful not to get cut.
|INT-II: Slab Fragment 1 (The Decryption)|
A slab fragment with illegible text written on it. If you found the missing pieces, you could probably piece them together into a complete slab.
|INT-III: Crocodile Mummy (The Crocodile's Body)|
A perfectly wrapped, elaborately decorated mummy. Hmm, seems like crocodiles can be turned into mummies too...
|INT-IV: Slab Fragment 2 (Secret of the Slab)|
A slab fragment with illegible text written on it. If you found the missing pieces, you could probably piece them together into a complete slab.
|ADV-I: Treasure Map (Desert Treasure-Hunting)|
A treasure map drawn on sheepskin. Can treasure from ancient Khaimit still be found today?
Tomb of Ita: Exploration Gameplay[edit | edit source]
When the player taps the "Tomb of Ita" on the event screen, an exploration game will begin, requiring the player's chosen male lead to navigate through four floors of the ruins, excavating for gold nuggets and archaeological tools. These maps are pseudo-random, pulling from a limited number of base maps per floor with randomly generated debris; however, the exits on each map are in fixed positions, though they may be covered by debris to reveal them.
Note that Energy does not regenerate over time; a player is meant to excavate until out of energy, exit and try again. This can be done as often as the player desires without limits, though the phased gameplay of the event will prevent further progression after certain milestones are reached.
As with much of the event schedule, exploration into the Tomb of Ita is carried out in timegated phases as follows:
|Phase||Unlock time||Exploration Rank limit||Coins from exploration limit|
|Phase 1||Event start (4/29 18:00 UTC+9)||BAS-III||Antiquated Coin x6,000|
|Phase 2||After 3 event days (5/2 11:00 UTC+9)||INT-IV||Antiquated Coin x16,000|
|Phase 3||After 6 event days (5/5 11:00 UTC+9)||ADV-V||Antiquated Coin x32,000|
|Phase 4||After 9 event days (5/8 11:00 UTC+9)||ADV-V||Antiquated Coin x60,000|
Maps[edit | edit source]
Please note: The gold, backpacks, and luck cells marked on these maps are possible spawn points. The game will randomly select one bag and 2-5 gold per floor, and 0-1 luck cell per excavation, most of which may possibly be hidden under debris.
Floor 5 Floor 5 has a static layout with five gold coins that do not require excavation to pick up.
Exploration Tools[edit | edit source]
Each floor contains one backpack item, which may be hidden by debris; find and open backpacks to obtain randomized Exploration Tools as below.
Shows hidden objects
- Mottled Treasure Map: Shows the location of all gold nuggets on the current floor.
- Metal Detector: Shows the exact location(s) of buried gold nuggets nearby.
- Aerovane: Shows the exact location of a buried entrance to the next floor when nearby.
- Lost Total Station Data: Shows the location of all hidden elements on the current floor.
Clear extra debris
- Extended Probing Mechanical Shovel: Each time you excavate debris, clear debris 1 cell behind the target.
- Excavating Minibot: Each time you excavate debris, clear debris to the left and right of target.
Extra item collection
- Small Sealed Bag: Gold nuggets can be collected twice. Two uses.
- Sealed Bag: Gold nuggets can be collected twice. Two uses.
- Portable Sealed Storage Device: Gold nuggets can be collected twice.
Energy requirement reduction
- Small Automatic Shovel: The next Excavation will not cost energy. Loses effect after use.
- Automatic Shovel: Next 3 Excavations will not cost Energy.
- Automated Robotic Arm: Next 6 Excavations will not cost Energy.
- Carbon Fiber Shovel Head: Energy used for Excavation reduces by 1.
- Small Compressed Biscuit: Recover 5 Energy.
- Compressed Biscuits: Recover 15 Energy.
- Single-Use Sleeping Bag: Recover 30 Energy.
- Camping Tent: Recover 45 Energy when Energy <10. One use.
- Small Brush: 4% chance of recovering 1 point of energy after excavating debris.
- Brush: 10% chance of recovering 1 point of energy after excavating debris.
- Watering Can: 20% chance of recovering 1 point of energy after excavating debris.
- Hand Shovel: 40% chance of recovering 1 point of energy after excavating debris.
Luck Cells[edit | edit source]
Each excavation run will have zero to one "Event" square a.k.a. Luck Cell spawn; these bestow effects on the character as follows. Cells that bestow buff/debuff effects have their effects in place for the remainder of the run. Cells that do not bestow buff/debuff effects still cause the additional effect of e.g. the Mental Shift talent to take effect after triggering them.
- Apophis's Destruction: Clears all debris on the current map.
- Isis' Bastion: For this expedition, excavation will cost 3 energy regardless of type of debris cleared.
- Nunn's Abyss: Lose 50% of current energy to enter a hidden map in which excavation costs no energy.
- Osiris' Judgment: Excavations will either grant double Exploration Points (60% chance) or cost double Energy (40% chance).
- Ptah's Craftsmanship: While energy is above 20, 15% chance for excavation to consume no Energy.
Exploration Knowledge[edit | edit source]
Increase your Exploration Rank to obtain Exploration Knowledge Points, which are used to level up various Exploration Knowledge.
|Bonus (3 levels)||Recover 1/2/3 point of energy upon obtaining gold nuggets||Rank Intro-I|
|Thorough (3 levels)||When collecting rewards, points obtained for Exploration Progress increase by 30/60/90%.||Rank Intro-I|
|Double Fun (3 levels)||When a Luck Cell is active, recover 15/30/45% of max Energy.||Rank Intro-V|
|Pro Cleaner (3 levels)||When collecting rewards, points obtained for Exploration Progress increase by 4/8/12%.||Rank Intro-V|
|Stamina (3 levels)||Character max Energy increased by 20/40/60||Rank BAS-V|
Skill Double Fun-III
Skill Pro Cleaner-III
|Well Prepared (3 levels)||Recover 5/10/15 points of energy upon entering a new map.||Rank INT-V|
|Appraiser (3 levels)||When collecting rewards, increase points obtained for collecting gold nuggets by 6/12/18%.||Rank INT-V|
|Automation (1 level)||Click the Auto button to carry out Automatic Exploration.||Rank ADV-III|
Skill Well Prepared-I
|Precise Detonation (5 levels)||Use during Luke's Exploration to destroy surrounding Basic/Normal and Basic/Normal and Basic/All/All Debris. Use 1x per floor.
Range: 1/2/2/2/3 cell cross-pattern.
|Adequate Preparation (5 levels)||Use during Artem's Exploration to have a high chance of obtaining one archeological tool. Use 1x per floor.
Level up for a chance of getting rarer tools!
|Available tools are as follows:
|Mental Shift (5 levels)||Use during Vyn's Exploration to recover 3/6/9/12/12 energy and find this floor's Luck Cell(s) (Lv5). Use 1x per floor.
Recover 2x as much Energy when a Luck Cell is active.
|Keen Observation (5 levels)||Use during Marius' Exploration to discover 1/2/3/3/4 hidden object(s) in the current map. Use 1x per floor.||Rank Intro-V|
Exploration Rank[edit | edit source]
After each exploration attempt, Exploration Points, Exploration Experience and Antiquated Coins are tallied and granted to the player.
Exploration points gained are a function of performance, as follows:
- Exploration floor reached (for example, 64 points for floor 4, 128 points for floor 5)
- Points for debris cleared equal to the base amount of energy usually required to clear it (1 x basic debris, 3x normal debris, 6x extravagant debris)
- Gold nuggets obtained (20 per nugget)
Event Tasks[edit | edit source]
The event task list is time-gated with the rest of the event into four phases which gradually unlock as the event proceeds.
|Complete all Phase 1 tasks for the Secrets of the Tomb event||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Complete Main Story Episode 1, Shadows of Resurrection I.||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Complete Side Story "Assistant's Request" (Unlocks on 4/29 after completing Ch. 1)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Trying Line-Engraving" (Unlocks on 4/30 after completing Ch. 1)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Camel Owner's Request" (Unlocks on 5/1 after completing Ch. 1)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Scarab Talisman investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Eagle Necklace investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Stamped Ring investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Ornate Pot investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Clay Palette investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Pyramid Ornament investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Wolf Cub Sculpture investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Exploration Rank reaches Exploration Intro II*
Note: Mistakenly listed as Basics II
|Antiquated Coin x100|
|Exploration Rank reaches Exploration Intro IV*
Note: Mistakenly listed as Basics IV
|Antiquated Coin x150|
|Exploration Rank reaches Exploration Basics III||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Upgrade 1 common exploration skills to Lv.3||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Upgrade 2 common exploration skills to Lv.3||Antiquated Coin x150|
|Upgrade Luke's Partner Ability to Lv. 2||Luke "Willful Youth"|
|Upgrade Artem's Partner Ability to Lv. 2||Artem "Systematic"|
|Upgrade Vyn's Partner Ability to Lv. 2||Vyn "Fated Invitation"|
|Upgrade Marius's Partner Ability to Lv. 2||Marius "Kingly Praise"|
|Reach Floor 2 in Exploration||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Perform a total of 1 Exploration(s)|| Luke "Willful Youth"|
Vyn "Fated Invitation"
Marius "Kingly Praise"
|Perform a total of 5 Exploration(s)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Perform a total of 10 Exploration(s)||Antiquated Coin x150|
|Obtain 150 Exploration Points in a single Exploration||Antiquated Coin x50|
|Obtain 300 Exploration Points in a single Exploration||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Obtain Archaeological Tools in Exploration a total of 10 times||Antiquated Coin x50|
|Obtain Archaeological Tools in Exploration a total of 20 times||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete all Phase 2 tasks for the Secrets of the Tomb event||Tears of Themis - Limited x3|
|Complete Main Story Episode 2, Shadows of Resurrection II||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Complete Side Story "Sickly Mother" (Unlocks on 5/2 after completing Ch. 2)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Scarlett Arkwright's Feelings" (Unlocks on 5/3 after completing Ch. 2)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Cats in Mien" (Unlocks on 5/4 after completing Ch. 2)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Sistrum investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Incense Bottle Pendant investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Golden Knife investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Slab Fragment 1 investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Crocodile Mummy investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Slab Fragment 2 investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Archeological survey level reaches Exploration - Intermediate IV||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Upgrade 4 common exploration skills to Lv.3||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Upgrade Luke's Partner Ability to Lv. 3||Luke "Willful Youth"|
|Upgrade Artem's Partner Ability to Lv. 3||Artem "Systematic"|
|Upgrade Vyn's Partner Ability to Lv. 3||Vyn "Fated Invitation"|
|Upgrade Marius's Partner Ability to Lv. 3||Marius "Kingly Praise"|
|Reach Floor 3 in Exploration||Antiquated Coin x150|
|Perform a total of 15 Exploration(s)||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Obtain 450 Exploration Points in a single Exploration||Antiquated Coin x150|
|Obtain Archaeological Tools in Exploration a total of 30 times||Antiquated Coin x150|
|Complete all Phase 3 tasks for the Secrets of the Tomb event||Selection Star MR x2|
|Complete Main Story Episode 3, Shadows of Resurrection III||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Complete Side Story "Travelers' Questionnaire" (Unlocks on 5/5 after Ch. 3 has been completed)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Danny's Wish" (Unlocks on 5/6 after completing prev. Side Stories)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Camel Care" (Unlocks on 5/7 after completing prev. Side Stories)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Ship Sculpture investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Treasure Map investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Archeological survey level reaches Exploration - Advanced III||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Upgrade 6 common exploration skills to Lv.3||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Upgrade Luke's Partner Ability to Lv. 4||Luke "Willful Youth"|
|Upgrade Artem's Partner Ability to Lv. 4||Artem "Systematic"|
|Upgrade Vyn's Partner Ability to Lv. 4||Vyn "Fated Invitation"|
|Upgrade Marius's Partner Ability to Lv. 4||Marius "Kingly Praise"|
|Reach Floor 4 in Exploration||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Perform a total of 20 Exploration(s)||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Obtain 600 Exploration Points in a single Exploration||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Obtain Archaeological Tools in Exploration a total of 50 times||Antiquated Coin x200|
|Complete all Phase 4 tasks for the Secrets of the Tomb event||Roaring Sands Badge|
|Complete all Main Story Tasks||S-Chip x200|
|Complete all Side Story Tasks||S-Chip x100|
|Archeological survey level reaches Exploration - Advanced V||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Complete investigation of all exhibition pieces||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Reach Floor 5 in Exploration||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Complete Main Story Episode 4, Shadows of Resurrection IV.||Antiquated Coin x500|
|Complete Side Story "Anonymous Diary" (Unlocks on 5/8 after completing Ch. 4)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Deciphered Diary" (Unlocks on 5/9 after completing prev. Side Stories)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Story "Scarlett's Decision" (Unlocks on 5/10 after completing prev. Side Stories)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Side Quest "Yehya's Troubles" (Unlocks on 5/11 after completing Ch. 4)||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Complete Blue Crystal Lotus investigation||Antiquated Coin x100|
|Learn Exploration Ability, Automation||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Upgrade Luke's Partner Ability to Lv. 5||Luke "Willful Youth"|
|Upgrade Artem's Partner Ability to Lv. 5||Artem "Systematic"|
|Upgrade Vyn's Partner Ability to Lv. 5||Vyn "Fated Invitation"|
|Upgrade Marius's Partner Ability to Lv. 5||Marius "Kingly Praise"|
|Perform a total of 30 Exploration(s)||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Obtain 750 Exploration Points in a single Exploration||Antiquated Coin x300|
|Obtain Archaeological Tools in Exploration a total of 75 times||Antiquated Coin x300|
Museum Mini-Game[edit | edit source]
This event, running in the last week of the main event from May 13-23 UTC+9, is a standard Memory game, in which the player flips over tiles with the goal of finding matches. If matching tiles are found, they are removed; if a match is not found, the tiles are flipped back face-down. There is no limit to the number of match attempts. Players may collect two wins on the matching game per day, with more attempts allowed if a player spends Khaimit Experience Tickets x1; these are exchanged for S-Chip x50 in the Mall during the event duration.
Each board completion awards Stellin x3,000 by mail. Additionally, cumulative rewards are available upon the following stage completion counts:
|2||Potential Chip II x2|
|4||Selection Chip II x2|
|6||Potential Chip III x2|
|8||Selection Chip III x2|
|14||Cat Sphinx Badge|
|16||Oracle of Justice IV x15|
The investigation at Hessu Ruins finally comes to an end. The five of you are ready for the rest of your vacation in Khaimit.
Rubis Museum, being one of the most famous museums in the world, is naturally the first place you visit.
You: Wow, is that the pharaoh's mask? It's so exquisitely made.
Marius: Miss, you've got a good eye! This is a legendary work of art and the centerpiece of the Rubis Museum.
Artem: if I recall correctly, the people of Khaimit regard this mask as a symbol of steadfast and unchanging love.
Vyn: This is because the mask was personally designed for the pharaoh by his queen.
Luke: So that's with it was the only think he was buried wtih...
You: Hang on, I'll go borrow one of the museum's tour devices!
The museum as a dazzling array of display pieces. Each artifact has its own legend.
After learning more about ancient Khaimit, you all follow the guided tour path to explore the museum...
You: There are so many people here... This must be the interactive zone.
It is a new area in the museum that was specially designed to help visitors understand the culture of ancient Khaimit.
The museum has created many minigames for this area which incorporate many elements that visitors can easily enjoy and understand.
Luke: I guess this is where we use the Experience Tickets we were given earlier...
Artem: It looks like this feature has caught the interest of both tourists and locals.
You: Since it's so popular, we should try it out too!
Marius: I'll go with you, Miss! Which one shall we try first?
Vyn: In that case, I think we should try that one first.
You all look towards where Vyn is pointing, and see a large area taken up by a single game. Many people are crowded before a giant screen.
Luke: "Discover your identity in ancient Khaimit...?"
You: (Why does it look like one of those strange pop-ups from certain websites...)
Marius: So, we just have to let the camera record our faces to get our "ancient Khaimit looks"?
Artem: I wonder if that would potentially violate any privacy and likeness rights...
You: Mr. Wing, there's a disclaimer here saying that they won't use the data for anything else.
Vyn: The people of ancient Khaimit believed in reincarnation. Perhaps this game is a representation of that belief.
You: Why don't we all give it a try? Maybe our "ancient Khaimit identities" are all connected as well!
Marius: Since you're so interested, Miss, why don't I get Pax's R&D department to make a few like this?
You: That's way too much trouble. We can just play a few rounds here.
You: It says here that visitors can participate in groups of five. Great, there are exactly five of us!
You: Let's try this game together!
You: How did it go? What did you all get?
Marius: Hehe, this is pretty accurate for a simple game.
Marius: I'm a pharaoh in ancient Khaimit.
You: Are you sure this game wasn't developed by Pax?
Vyn: Oh? If I recall correctly, ancient Khaimit believed in the divine right of kings.
Vyn: I happen to be a priest.
You: So the game made you a priest... I don't know why, but it feels fitting.
You: As for Mr. Wing...
You: You're probably an official with high authority, like a regent or prime minister, right?
Artem: Yes, a prime minister.
You: I got it right! I'm sure you'll be a great prime minister who does what's best for the country and the people.
Artem smiles and doesn't answer.
You suddenly realize that Luke has been silent the whole time you were discussing your results.
You: What did you get, Luke?
Luke: I'm... an assassin.
Unlike the other three, who are all important people, Luke was assigned the identity of someone who works in the shadows.
You: That sounds really cool! It just shows how good you must be at combat!
Luke: Never mind me for now. What about you? What did you get?
At this, the others also look towards you. They all seem eager for your response.
You: Well, why don't you guess?
Marius: Hey, that's so unfair!
Vyn: Is it a very special identity?
Artem: Perhaps you are an administrative official like me.
Luke: Being an assassin like me would be a pretty good fit, too.
You can't help but laugh to yourself as you see their thoughtful frowns.
You: Let's go! Our exploration has just begun!
Rewards and Campaigns[edit | edit source]
Secrets of the Tomb - Event Shadows of Themis[edit | edit source]
The "4 SSR Event Shadow of Themis" will take on a new form (other Event Shadow of Themis, Shadow of Themis - Permanent, and Shadow of Themis - Rotation will not be affected)
- The 4 event-limited SSR cards in this event will be split into 4 Shadows of Themis. Each male lead will have 1 individual Shadow of Themis.
- There will be a total of 4 Event Shadows of Themis in this event. Each Shadow of Themis contains one event-limited SSR card and 3 of the corresponding male lead's other SSR cards. The probability of drawing the event-limited SSR card is 1%. (The total probability of drawing SSR cards is 1.6%.)
- One event-limited SSR card is guaranteed within 100 Visions.
- The guaranteed count is shared among all 4 Shadows of Themis. Every Vision you draw from any of the "Secrets of the Tomb" Event Shadows of Themis will be included in the guaranteed pity count for one event-limited SSR per 100 Visions. Once you hit 100 Visions, you will obtain the event-limited SSR of the male lead whose Shadow of Themis you are currently drawing Visions from. Obtaining non-event-limited SSR cards will not reset the guaranteed count.
- The guaranteed count for this event Shadow of Themis will not carry over to any other events.
Visions may be drawn from these event banners using Tears of Themis - Limited and Tears of Themis - Sandsong. If present, Tears of Themis - Limited will be consumed first.
For these banners, "Event limited" SSRs (1% pull rate, guaranteed at 100 pity) are Luke "Overflowing Thoughts", Artem "Echoes Ablaze", Vyn "Flickering Moonlight", and Marius "Dimly Lit".
Special Discounted 10-pulls[edit | edit source]
Note that the first four 10-pulls on these banners are available at a discounted rate of 8 tears each rather than 10. This effectively reduces the cost of a 10-pull to S-Chip x1,440 four times. However, note that a player must have 8 of the same tear type (Tears of Themis - Limited or Tears of Themis - Sandsong) in order to take advantage of this deal.
Trace of Tears - Sandsong Exchange Shop[edit | edit source]
Players will obtain Trace of Tears - Sandsong x1 for every pull on the event Shadow of Themis. This currency may be exchanged at a limited-time shop for further resources in the Mall's Exchange Tab. After the event ends and the exchange shop closes, unused Trace of Tears - Sandsong will be converted to Stellin at a rate of 1:1000.
|Vision Star SR||10||4|
|Equalization Star SR||10||4|
|Mind Star SR||10||4|
|Infinity Star SR||10||4|
|Vision Star MR||10||4|
|Equalization Star MR||10||4|
|Mind Star MR||10||4|
|Infinity Star MR||10||4|
|Logic Impression III x10||1||3|
|Empathy Impression III x10||1||3|
|Intuition Impression III x10||1||3|
|Poetry Collection x5||1||3|
|Smart Glasses x5||1||3|
|Senior Attorney's Badge x5||1||3|
|Model Handgun x5||1||3|
|Gilded Poker Cards x5||1||3|
|Ceramic Tea Cup x5||1||3|
|Stud Earring x5||1||3|
|Pass Key x5||1||3|
|Home Deco Voucher x200||1||10|
|Oracle of Justice IV x6||1||Unlimited|
Khaimit Market Exchange Shop[edit | edit source]
During the event, accumulate certain amounts of Antiquated Coin to exchange for the limited invitation Desert Road, Tears of Themis - Limited, and other generous rewards at the Khaimit Market Exchange Shop.
It will take a total of Antiquated Coin x74,580 to fully clear the Khaimit Market; note that achieving this total requires playing through the event fully and may be difficult to reach for players starting the event late. These players may wish to hold purchases until the highest-value items, such as the invitation and tears, are attainable. Additionally, as there are only a finite number of Antiquated Coins available, players should take caution when purchasing the "infinitely available" Stellin and Oracles.
|Tears of Themis - Limited||2400||5|
|Oracle of Justice IV x5||200||20|
|Home Deco Voucher x100||120||20|
|Logic Impression II x10||125||8|
|Empathy Impression II x10||125||8|
|Intuition Impression II x10||125||8|
|Logic Impression III x5||125||4|
|Empathy Impression III x5||125||4|
|Intuition Impression III x5||125||4|
|Poetry Collection x5||240||4|
|Smart Glasses x5||240||4|
|Senior Attorney's Badge x5||240||4|
|Model Handgun x5||240||4|
|Gilded Poker Cards x5||240||4|
|Ceramic Tea Cup x5||240||4|
|Stud Earring x5||240||4|
|Pass Key x5||240||4|
|Oracle of Justice III||35||Unlimited|
Oasis Reveries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Reveries/Oasis Reveries
Oasis Reveries is a reward track available until 2022-06-01 04:00 (UTC+9). Complete limited time tasks to earn Reveries EXP, which will go towards Oasis Reveries levels. Each level requires 100 Reveries EXP and will unlock new rewards.
Oasis Reveries has three tiers of rewards:
- The free tier allows access to the "Regular Reveries" reward track.
- The first paid tier allows access to both the "Regular Reveries" and "Tiered Pass" reward track, which includes (after reaching the appropriate levels) the Limited-Time Invitation Background Floral Greenhouse, Tears of Themis, S-Chips, and more
- The second paid tier allows access to all of the above, with an additional immediate reward of Reveries EXP x1500, Tears of Themis, Reveries - Oasis Namecard, and more
Please see the Reveries page for full task and rewards lists.
Secrets of the Tomb Login Campaign[edit | edit source]
Players who log in during the event receive the rewards below based on the number of cumulative logins:
|Day 1||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Day 2||Stellin x20,000|
|Day 3||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Day 4||Oracle of Justice IV x10|
|Day 5||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Day 6||Stellin x66,666|
|Day 7||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Day 8||Selection Chip III x5|
|Day 9||Tears of Themis - Limited x2|
|Day 10||Stellin x66,666|
Time-Limited Total Purchase Event[edit | edit source]
During the Secrets of the Tomb event, the Time-Limited Total Purchases spending event tracks cumulative purchases via "P-Points" ($1 USD is roughly equivalent to 6 P-Points). Players unlock certain rewards at various levels of P-Points, mainly revolving around the SSR Artem "Unusual Love".
|Purchase Level||Total P-Points||USD||Rewards|
Returner Gifts[edit | edit source]
Invite your friends back to Stellis!
For Current Players[edit | edit source]
- Attorneys can obtain their personal returner code on the "Invite Friend" event page. You can then select "Copy" or "Share Returner Code" to share your personal returner code.
- Returner code will be successfully linked when you invite returning Attorneys who fulfill the conditions stated in the section below.
- Complete Returner Tasks to obtain Tears of Themis - Limited. The "Share your Returner Code 1 time" task will reset each Monday at 04:00 during the event period. Click on "Tap to share Returner Code" and successfully share your Returner Code to complete the task.
|Share your Returner Code||Tears of Themis - Limited x1||Weekly|
|Called 1 friend(s) back||Tears of Themis - Limited x1||Event|
|Called 2 friend(s) back||Tears of Themis - Limited x1||Event|
|Called 3 friend(s) back||Tears of Themis - Limited x1||Event|
For Returning Players[edit | edit source]
- Attorneys fulfilling the below requirements can use a friend's personal Returner Code in the event page
- Have not logged in to the game for 15 or more days
- Cleared level 01-13 of the Main Story
- Player level is 10 or higher
- Account was created before 2022/4/22 23:59:59 (UTC+9)
- Have not activated "Returner Tasks" for at least 30 days
- Each returning Attorney can only bind one Returner Code. There are no server restrictions, but the same Returner Code cannot be used multiple times and Attorneys cannot use their own Returner Codes.
- Linking the code awards Tears of Themis - Limited x2, Stellin x20,000, and Oracle of Justice IV x20.
- After linking the code, Returning players may proceed to the "For Current Players" section above to share their own codes and claim more rewards, and they may also take advantage of the more generalized Returner Program.
Mall Event Items[edit | edit source]
Privilege Packs[edit | edit source]
|Pack Name||Contents||Price (USD)||Limit|
Sandsong Privilege Pack
Event Packs[edit | edit source]
|Pack Name||Contents||Price (USD)||Limit|
Sandsong Special Pack I
Sandsong Special Pack II
Sandsong Vision Pack I
Sandsong Vision Pack II
Sandsong Vision Pack III
Time-Limited Packs[edit | edit source]
|Pack Name||Contents||Price (USD)||Limit|
Khaimit Experience Tickets
Card Material Pack
Equalization Material Pack
Mind Material Pack
Infinity Material Pack