|Start Date||2023-03-10 11:00 UTC +9|
|End Date||2023-03-20 04:00 UTC +9|
|Duration||Approx. 10 days|
White Day is coming. Come celebrate it in HoYoLand and create romantic memories with him!
Gameplay info[edit | edit source]
HoHoLuck is a slide-puzzle based minigame; complete of a certain number of puzzles to obtain the event badge, S-Chips, and other rewards. Complete 5 puzzles to obtain the event-limited R Cards!
Players obtain one game attempt per day at daily reset time (04:00 UTC+9); this can build up to three banked clear chances at a time, allowing the player to obtain all rewards as long as no more than two days in a row are missed.
Unfortunately, as the slide puzzle is randomized, the wiki cannot provide specific puzzle clear guides to assist; sorry! However, there are two icons on the top right above the puzzle: the recycle icon resets the puzzle while the closed/open eye toggles for the final image. Players may infinitely reset and reshuffle the puzzle for easier start.
General tips for solving slide puzzles:
- Focus on a single line first
- Get one corner into its proper place.
- Locate the two remaining pieces of the line and line them up so that you can slide them into place as below (pic 1)
- Focus on a shorter side next
- Do not touch the side you just finished in the step above.
- Locate the two remaining pieces of one of the sides and line them up the same as in the previous step (pic 2)
- Shuffle the remaining three pieces into place
- Do not touch the five pieces that are already in place from the steps above.
- The remaining pieces should fall into place through simple rotation.
Cumulative rewards are available for completing a total number of puzzles as follows:
|2||Oracle of Justice IV x6|
|4||Oracle of Justice IV x8|
|5||Luke "Joyful Bounty"|
Artem "Gift of Sweetness"
Vyn "Dream Building"
Marius "Stamp Relay"
|7||Super Stellan Badge|
|8||Potential Chip II x4|
|9||Selection Chip II x4|