Villa Courtyard: Ink Study 1 (Fengya)
- Stage Cost: None
- First Clear Rewards: Holly Stationery x800 (Clear), S-Chip x10, Holly Stationery x100 (Silk Pouch)
- Hover to view spoiler content.
Items of interest
- Clear conditions: Unlock 1 exit mechanism
- Artifact: Luminous Pearl
- Silk Pouches: 1
Easter Egg note
The "Ex" mark on the map is an easter egg referencing Luke "Dreamlike Drama"; bring Luke as your exploration partner for extra dialogue.
Door code guide
Male lead's half (top):
- Clue 1: The ornaments point out the important objects in the room: "guqin, chess, book, and painting."
- Clue 3: The bookshelf tells us that Lin Zhong = June (6) and Da Lu = December (12).
- Clue 5: After appraising the Luminous Pearl, we are given the number "5" to associate with "chess."
- Clue 7: Checking the wall scroll reveals a jade plate lock. Solving it reveals "painting" is associated with the number "5."
MC's half (bottom):
- Clue 2: The guqin tells us it's associated with "Lin Zhong."
- Clue 4: Artifact appraisal hint (flawless, hard as sapphire, round with a square base)
- Clue 6: Solve the mechanical lock to discover "book" is associated with the number "1."
- Book = 1 (Clue 6 above)
- Painting = 5 (Clue 7 above)
- Guqin = Lin Zhong = 6 (Clues 2 and 3 above)
- Chess = 5 (Clue 5 above)
The clue at the "4" marker on the map must be checked before obtaining the marked artifact (Luminous Pearl). It reveals the true artifact is flawless (solid color all around - drag the item to check all sides), hard as sapphire (brightly colored), and round with a square base.
The goal in this puzzle is to draw two paths through the grid such that every square is drawn through, the Red "Start" is connected to the Red "End," and the Black "Start" is connected to the Black "End." There are many ways to solve this puzzle; one solution is available above in case of difficulty.
Jade Plate Lock
The goal in this puzzle is to rotate the rings such that there is an unbroken line from the pearl at the top to the pearl in the center. It's recommended to start this puzzle from the outer ring as movement in some of the outer rings will also disturb the inner rings.